Contact form 7 External Database (MySQL)- Develop CRM – [Plugin]

Home – Download Forums Contact Forms Contact form 7 External Database (MySQL)- Develop CRM – [Plugin]

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      admin
      Keymaster

How to insert values in the external database table?

The Contact form 7 external database helper plugin (Column Based MySQL Database) will automatically create tables and columns during activation or cf7 form editing time.

Install the database switcher and Column Based MySQL Database plugin. Then Go to Contact (cf7) > Switch Database and add MySql database credentials. Then reactivate the column-based database addon.

Features

1. This plugin ships with a database switcher add-on.
      2. It will automatically create MySQL tables and columns.
      3. It is an easy plugin.

Other Database Plugins

1. WPForms to PostgreSQL plugin
      2. Contact form 7 database plugin 
      3. Ninja Forms database  plugin
      4. Contact Form 7 Database (wordpress.org)
      5. More plugins

Example (CF7 forms)

Contact Form 7 External Database (MySql – phpMyAdmin)

contact form 7 external database

FAQ

Can I connect to an external MySQL server? 

Ans: Sure, you can connect. Enter hostname is the IP address of your server in the database switcher add-on. But, you need to enable remote host in your external database server)

How to develop custom CRM using contact form 7?

First, install CFDB7 column-based database addon and database switcher add-on. This plugin will generate corresponding tables and columns in your external database. Now, We can connect this MySQL data with any programming language (like PHP, python, java, .net, go, etc) and we can manage submission data in the WordPress dashboard (wp-admin) also.

Can I connect to mssql server? 

You can’t connect mssql with this plugin. But, you can connect with the CFDB7-MSSQL  plugin.

Can I connect to cf7 to the PostgreSQL server? 

We need to customize this plugin to add contact form 7 submission data to PostgreSQL. Please contact us.

Please start to contribute  

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.